By accessing Co.Lab, this (“School”) , you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this School are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- All materials and coursework provided by this program is the exclusive property of this School. The School grants permission for each student to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal use only. No material may be used for commercial or transitory use. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Share, distribute or transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- All videos available on the course website are not to be downloaded or recorded. All videos on the website are the exclusive property of the School.
- Please be advised that your access to this license may be terminated by the School at any time.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no condition or warranties, either expressed or implied, within this material and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Work product
All materials created by students within the School’s courses will be the sole and exclusive property of the Students who created the material. The School will still retain the right to disclose the material for promotional and marketing purposes but relinquishes the right to update or maintain the course materials created by students.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
9. Non-refundable Deposit & Refund Policy
Upon enrollment, 15% of the total course fee will be considered a non-refundable deposit.
Please contact us at [email protected] to give notification and to evaluate the process for a refund.
For cancellations that come in 14 days prior to the program starting (by that Friday, at 11:59 PM EST), you will get back the total program cost (outside of your non-refundable deposit).
For cancellations prior to 14 days of the program starting until 48 hours prior to the program starting, you will get back 50% of the total program cost (outside of your non-refundable deposit.
Any cancellations that come within 48 hours of the program starting (by the previous Wednesday, at 11:59 PM EST) will require the entirety of the program fee to be paid.
Please note: You may be charged additional fees for cancellation based on your selection of payment options. Refunds can take up to 5-7 days.
10. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the Provincial laws of Ontario and the Federal laws of Canada without regard to its conflict of law provisions.